Update: 7/17 – Additional blog post on terrorists establishing themselves on Mexican border found by clicking here.
Update: 6/28 – Link repaired. Also uploaded report here: Border Report Investigation
Something you won’t hear in the news, but our own government quietly admits in a Congressional report…
“Members of Hezbollah have already entered the United States across the southern border…”
According to a recent Congressional Report, found here, the Border Patrol apprehended 165,000 non-Mexican illegal aliens in 2005. A recent report by Channel 2 News Atlanta found one detention facility near Phoenix that was holding border crossers from Afghanistan, Egypt, Iran, Iraq, Pakistan, Sudan and Yemen.
“Of the non-Mexican aliens, approximately 650 were from special interest countries. Special interest countries are those designated by the intelligence community as countries that could export individuals that could bring harm in the way of terrorism.”
The report continues…
- Aliens were smuggled from the Middle East to staging areas in Central and South America, before being smuggled illegally into the United States across the southern border.
- Members of Hezbollah have already entered the United States across the southern border.
- Venezuela is emerging as a potential hub of terrorism in the Western Hemisphere. The Venezuelan government is issuing identity documents that could subsequently be used to obtain a U.S. visa and enter the country.
According to the report, only 10% to 30% of illegal alien border crosses are apprehended. Extrapolating the optimistic 30% success rate with the number of non-Mexican illegal aliens actually apprehended, then we can estimate that in the past six years:
- 550,000 non-Mexican illegal aliens have crossed the border into the United States.
- 12,900 of those non-Mexican illegal aliens are from special interest nations including Afghanistan, Egypt, Iran, Iraq, Pakistan, Sudan and Yemen. Nations we know that sponsor terrorism.
That’s almost 12,900 possible terrorists already inside the country. It only took 19 terrorists to execute the September 11 attacks.
Our southern border with Mexico is wide open.
Terrorists will not try to enter the U.S. from Canada, or through an airport or other port of entry where security is tight.
In Chapter VI, Weaknesses & Strengths of the Art of War, Sun Tzu reminds us of what would seem to any normal person as an obvious tactic in war, “You can be sure of succeeding in your attacks if you only attack places which are undefended.“
Our government has left the southern border completely undefended, so where do you think terrorists will attempt to gain entry?