This post serves as a recent confirmation to my previous post found here, on attempts by terrorist organizations to use our non-existent enforcement of border security along the U.S.-Mexico border as a means to infiltrate the United States.
This is real. This is happening right now. While Obama and politicians like Pete Stark keep telling us lies about how secure the border is and how Arizona needs to back down on border enforcement, our enemies in terrorist countries around the world are attempting to establish beachheads to mount terrorist attacks on the United States from Mexico.
Please consider the following:
- Hezbollah agents are believed to be learning Spanish in Venezuela where it is widely accepted they have a foothold.
- Mexican gang members in prison in the Southwest are turning up with tattoos in Farsi indicating some Iranian influence in their organization.
- A Mexican army general believes independently of American suspicions that Hezbollah is training drug cartels in the art of making bombs for every occasion.
- Homeland Security has been aware of Hezbollah members caught at the border trying to enter since 2006.
- Mahmoud Youssef Kourani, the brother of a Hezbollah chief, was smuggled across the U.S.-Mexico border and settled in Dearborn, MI. In 2005 he pleaded guilty to providing material support to Hezbollah.