This is entertaining stuff. The full list can be found here. The level of social dysfunction, entitlement and pathological theism to the gods of diversity and multiculturalism is absolutely outstanding.
- We demand that the video created for Day of Absence and Day of Presence that was stolen by white supremacists and edited to expose and ridicule the students and staff be taken down by the administration this Friday.
- We demand Bret Weinstein be suspended immediately without pay but all students receive full credit.
- We demand an official statement on each of these demands from George Bridges that is divided up into 10 sections on this Friday May 26th, 2017.
- We demand that no changes to The Student Code of Conduct be made without democratic student consent.
- We demand that Officer Timothy O’Dell be fired and suspended without pay while an investigation takes place.
- We demand the immediate firing of Andrea Seabert Olsen, the Assistant to the VP for Student Conduct, from all Evergreen State College positions.
- We demand the immediate disarming of Police Services and no expansion of police facilities or services at any point in the future.
- We demand mandatory sensitivity and cultural competency training for faculty, staff, administrators, and student employees.
- We demand the creation of an Equity Center
- We demand for the coordinator of the Trans & Queer Center to be permanently hired full time.
- We demand the creation of a position that will support undocumented students.
Notice how since whoever took the video of their insanity was white (we assume), so the kiddies naturally label that person a white supremacist ‘cuz #thatswhatlibsdo.
They actually want the campus police to sell their guns and less-than-lethal weapons and donate the proceeds.
They also want no action taken against any students for any of the protesting they have done so far.
Everyone they want fired is based on their lack of sensitivity or their racism against black students or others of color, except the cop, they said he was violent – against students of color obviously.
Personally, their incompetence is clear. They should have simply demanded that they all receive degrees and be done with it.
Categories: Government Failures
Leave a Reply