|I still come across people who think it’s some kind of conspiracy theory to say the vaccines don’t “stop the spread.”|
But the head of the CDC has conceded this, and now (with the evidence too overwhelming to ignore) Dr. Fauci is conceding this, as well as waning effectiveness.
I am shocked at how many people don’t realize this, or who blindly accept the propaganda behind the vaccine passport system — that allowing the vaccinated to interact only with other vaccinated people will “stop the spread.”
What other explanation can there be for the chart below other than that the vaccines do not stop the spread? This is Iceland, one of the world’s most vaccinated countries, and where restrictions are now being reintroduced. (The orange line tracks vaccination rate.)
I’d also like to share this chart, courtesy of a friend: He writes:
What can we learn from this graph?
– open schools don’t drive covid
– full football stadiums don’t drive covid
– lack of masking doesn’t drive covid
– no vax mandates don’t drive covid
What drives these curves?
1) we don’t fully know, 2) to the extent we do, regional seasonality appears to play the biggest role, and 3) possibly constrained by natural immunity.
Nothing new. Just another example of the experts being wrong about everything again.
Categories: Government Failures